Wednesday 10 January 2007

감사합니다 (Thank you) to my readers...

As my fictional life approaches it's 50th chapter, there's no one other I'd like to thank than those who'd supported me from back when I'd started on Winglin. Thank you for your comments. You were the ones who'd supported me and encouraged me to write. Without you guys, this romance would not have endured.

To all those who'd joined me since I came to Blogger, I thank you too. Knowing that you are still supporting me means a lot.

To all my readers, old and new, I will continue to keep this flame alive :)

-Sierra-

P.S. Been meaning to do this long ago... here are the comments I'd gotten from those of you who'd read my fic on Winglin.

PaM -- 18 November 2006 at 4:30 p.m.
i'm going crazy upon seeing all my favourite stars in this fanfic!Nice one! Update soon~~~~~ ^^-Do visit my fanfics too hehehe, though i'm not really good in writing- fanfic/snowpam1 - Dbsk Micky'sfanfic/snowpam2 - Super Junior Kang's

Sierra -- 18 November 2006 at 12:05 p.m.
;) Yes, Dbsk01, S-Cube is a fictional band. Sounds real, don't it? Hehe! Just in case anyone's forgotten, I've moved to Blogger. So move your eyes and comments there :P http://sierraskyeshoei.blogspot.com

Dbsk01 -- 18 November 2006 at 11:44 a.m.
im..obsessed.
i <3 this fic!!
s-cube IS a fake band rithe?? loll
/Changmin_love

aQi -- 18 November 2006 at 2:57 a.m.
Hey! I'm loving your story! I'll be your silent reader all this time.. I'm pretty busy that I could only post you this comment! Love your style of writing.Update soon! Might not comment after this cause I'm so busy... I'll read your fic when you update!-aQi-

Sierra -- 17 November 2006 at 11:56 a.m.
Izz okay, Mel.. good stuff spreads fast, hehe! So spread 'em all around for me. Don't sound so sad, Blue. I'll still be writing. Just at a different location.Remember to visit me at my new location: http://sierraskyeshoei.blogspot.com/

WinterGal -- 17 November 2006 at 10:49 a.m.
=) I shall continue in blogger.

melissa -- 17 November 2006 at 9:43 a.m.
THEY GOT FORCED TO BREAK UP?!? life is unfair. i have a feeling jae's gonna do something. o.Oyou know whaT dont move to blogger. MOVE TO LIVEJOURNAL. there's like so much dbsk fans there! ahhh, thanks so much fro writing this fic! aja aja hwaiting!

blue -- 17 November 2006 at 9:25 a.m.
I'll definitely miss your posts here =/I like reading your fanfics here but i'll visit your blog site :)

Sierra -- 16 November 2006 at 11:10 p.m.
Hey y'all...Not feeling so good today, so my posts will be a little later... wait for it... I'll still churn out my 2 chapters, don't worry.

angelicfighter -- 16 November 2006 at 7:39 p.m.
ooooooooooooooooowut did yunho do :OuPDATE i wanna kno x]lolz

wingless_anjo -- 16 November 2006 at 4:39 p.m.
hm.. i like it!! i like it!! ^____^ i really really.. feel sorry for Jae.. TT__TT poor jae... aw~ but.. OMG!! WHAT DID YUNHO DO!?!?!? WAT DID HE DO1?! U BETTER UPDATE QUICKLY!!

xiao xing -- 16 November 2006 at 11:59 a.m.
Sierra... i vote for.... YUNHO. Don't break them up. As kind as JJ is to Sierra during these hardship, it's Yunho who has never given up on his relationship. He really loves Sierra and he only wants whats best for her.JJ's love seems to be more rushed for some reason... I can't explain, but they way he's trying to love her just seems wrong to me. But then again... it's probably just me and my thoughts of honesty and faithfulness in a relationship...especially since Sierra and Yunho has become so INTIMATE already....On a secod note... i love your last updates... i always love ur updates... so UPDATE SOON AGAIN!! And.... what did Yunho do wrong?? What happened on their website that made JJ so angry?!?-- (*_~)

Sierra -- 16 November 2006 at 10:04 a.m.
Dear Melissa, all the better to keep you coming back for more. Hehe!Thanks Hilary. I do my best each day. I'm currently between jobs, so all of you can expect me to put up at least 2 chapters a day, unless I'd died or something ;)Keep the votes coming. I'm going to bed early tonight, with a sound mind, knowing that you guys are gonna help me decide on the path of my next plot. I ain't writing a single word until tomorrow morning. Spread the word, spread the love...Chongmal kamsahamnida!!!

mz -- 16 November 2006 at 8:53 a.m.
aihz.. wat's gonna happen next?? i'm so excited!let sierra be with yunho now, later with jae.. keke break up with yunho, i wanna imagine jae more in the story.. :P

Hilary -- 16 November 2006 at 8:39 a.m.
I really love your story!you update really quicky and i like that too =Phmmm i think... sierra should.. noo wait.. i like all of the couples, the stories going really well with her and yunho, but then i like her with jae as well T.T i don't knowcan't wait for the next chapter

melissa -- 16 November 2006 at 8:11 a.m.
i've changed my mind. xD let sierra be with yunho lah. it's fair & square. =D and why did you have to update TWO chapters but leave us readers hanging?!? ah, write soon!

melissa -- 16 November 2006 at 7:13 a.m.
lets sierra be with jaeeeee. xD exactly, yunho x sierra is nice too. o.O but jae seems so warm and fuzzy. LOL and you updated 2 chapters! woots! going to read them now~

WinterGal -- 16 November 2006 at 6:46 a.m.
Hmm... About that question, it's hard to choose. But maybe, yeah. I would love to hear another side of the story instead of only Yunho all along. Heh. Maybe her with jae or someone else? :)

Sierra -- 16 November 2006 at 6:13 a.m.
Thanks, WinterGal. Malaysia Boleh!!! ;)Here's a note to all readers, I need a poll. Hope that you guys can help me with my headache, "Should Sierra break up with Yun Ho?"Your votes will decide the outcome of the next chapter. So please vote and I will begin writing it in about... 14 hours (dead serious). Okay?Thank you all!!!

WinterGal -- 16 November 2006 at 6:08 a.m.
One of the best DBSK fanfics out there! XD Haha, do keep updating!! =D <333>

Sierra -- 15 November 2006 at 10:30 p.m.
Hey Ting, you were right to mention that the title looked familiar. Just so you know, all the titles for every chapter are names of songs by TVXQ and FTTS. Mostly FTTS though since TVXQ dun have that many songs with English words. I gotta start translating soon otherwise I'd be running out of chapter names. Unless, of course, I start using Shinhwa songs as well, then I'm never gonna run out. Hehe!Hey Mel, I just only noticed that Jae was blonde no more. I'll try to fix that somewhere in the story ;)Now... how do I not tell Yun Ho? Hehe!

kathlyn -- 15 November 2006 at 9:59 p.m.
this poster is gorgeous! as oppose to min woo's poster which was kinda irrelevant. unless of coz...he's gonna be the fourth party?!! btw the last few chapters really sucked me into the story liao.

LunarGaze -- 15 November 2006 at 9:46 p.m.
as bad as that last chapter was for yunho, it was soooooo sweet. *happy for jaejoong* update soon ^_^

stephie -- 15 November 2006 at 6:31 p.m.
ahhhh, noooo, remember yunho!!!!hope he doesnt find out........but these story, usually he does huh -_-;;owh well.... update soon! loving the story!

wingless_anjo -- 15 November 2006 at 4:36 p.m.
Ah~!! no!! man!how stupid! all those stupid damn papa whatever! hahahah aniwho! i JUST had to laugh when Si won got hit in the head >__<

tingstarplace -- 15 November 2006 at 2:41 p.m.
lol! that chapter title sounds familiar!! that said, loving the story - keep updating k? :D/colour_of_clear

melissa -- 15 November 2006 at 2:37 p.m.
HITOMI NO JUNNIN. L'Arc fan? haha, i love L'Arc!ah your story was abit shaky at the start but it's really good now! jaexsierra~~ you're really commited to this fic ne~ =D update soon!TOHOSHINKI BANZAI~ ah, random. JAE DYED HIS HAIR BROWN. no more blond jae. :(

Xiao xing -- 15 November 2006 at 12:50 p.m.
Sierra...what are you doing??You're digging yourself a deeper whole. Wonder what's gonna happen when Yunho get back....nice update by the way.hehe... laters!Update again!!

mz -- 15 November 2006 at 8:45 a.m.
the poster is fantastic! not exactly the best pictures of them all but it's great! now how do they get such flawless skin? uhm.. *droolin by the bucket~

Sierra -- 15 November 2006 at 8:16 a.m.
To pledge my allegiance to TVXQ, I've changed my poster again. Drool everyone... :P~

Mz -- 15 November 2006 at 6:36 a.m.
AH.. u're gettin SO SO SO good at this.. it's really great readin ur fiction, the anticipation is KILLING ALL OF US!!uhm, Benson is only in to stir up yun ho's jealousy yeah? tell me i'm RIGHT ON! hehe good good, our wait for ur next chapter will be worthwhile..meanwhile i'll still be thinkin of jaejoong in my mind.. XP

Sierra -- 15 November 2006 at 3:25 a.m.
Erm... I still can't come up with a poster, and I know this is more of a TVXQ fiction, but Min Woo looked so good, I had to put him up. Hehehe!

stephie -- 15 November 2006 at 3:12 a.m.
argh.. man.. jj doesnt seem to wanna let go!!!thanks for updating frequently.. really!!hope yunho comes back real soon..continue the great work! fighting! ^_^

Sierra -- 15 November 2006 at 2:12 a.m.
There's still a long way to go for this story. Who's to say who I'll end up with? Hehe! It could be anyone, so read on. Thank you for reading!!

Xiao Xing -- 15 November 2006 at 1:56 a.m.
Yah... you barely gave any info on whats happening except for the fact that JJ is getting desperate!! Man... that boys gonna be problems for Yunho and Sierra... hahaha...hmm... unlike my story... Yunho is the 'problem' for my character and JJ. hahaha...darn... so sad to see my man like that...oh well, i guess there's a side to every person. haha...keep writing.. and update soon. (*_~)

angelicfighter -- 15 November 2006 at 1:43 a.m.
:[i hope sierra will stay wit yunho and not be wit jj :[lol

kathlyn -- 14 November 2006 at 8:34 p.m.
how come jae joong is not the one doing acting in Japan? he seems to be really good at it and somemore keep on forcing Sierra to act along with him.

wingless_anjo -- 14 November 2006 at 4:51 p.m.
aw~ hero and seirra.. **blush* sucha cute couple! TT____TT but yea.. i think it's better if they didn't hurt yunho.. gosh.. hero is so frapping loyal! kekek that's great.. but.. 'Babe' do frinds call each other babe? erm.. update soon!

Sierra -- 14 November 2006 at 11:33 a.m.
Feel like I'm protecting Yun Ho a little too much. Anyway, to avoid hurting him further, I've sent him away. So let's see what's gonna happen next.Stephie, like it or not, Jae Joong IS already a third party. Just that we're not telling Yun Ho. Hehe!

Xiao Xing -- 14 November 2006 at 10:25 a.m.
Nice job! Yunho's not hurt... at least hoping he won't get hurt, cuz usually stories like this has another weird twist that the 'one who's not supposed to know' some how finds out and gets hurt majorly big time.hahaha...hmmm.Benson?!? Um... hope thats just a friend and not an admirer. Ur trying to take our eyes off of Jae Joong's and your problem... aren't ya??? hahaha....Seirra... you've got ur hands full of guys and a room full of problems. hahaha....good luck!!(*_~)UPDATE SOON!!

stephie -- 14 November 2006 at 7:41 a.m.
just downed chap 13.really glad tat yunho didnt find out.. hehe..sigh sigh.. jj is such a sweetheart. glad that u twisted the plot back. dont want jj to be a third party!hmm.. benson.. cant wait to read who he is..really enjoy reading this. rock on!! lols.

blackheart -- 14 November 2006 at 7:17 a.m.
aww..so cute....~woah~woah~!!*cheer for u*

~Melody~ -- 14 November 2006 at 5:10 a.m.
Hi Sierra!! Your story is so so so cute..!! I love it.. Keep it on!! Aza aza fighting!! =)

stepie -- 14 November 2006 at 3:38 a.m.
OH MY GOSH *speechless*oh my goshhh!!!! jae joong.. and sierra likes him too! what about yunho!!!!dont forget that u like yunho too!!!!aaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so means yunho heard them or he didnt?? omg. omg.poor yunho.. dont hurt yunho T_Tomg! hope u update soon!I LOVE UR FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sierra -- 13 November 2006 at 11:38 p.m.
Aiyoh... Wingless... don't get so excited... only 3 so far... hehehe! I'm loving my life...

wingless_anjo -- 13 November 2006 at 9:47 p.m.
TT_____TT don't tell me JaeJoong fell for her!! **pulls our hair** NO!!! wah!! TT^TT so many guys falling for her.. wat is she gonna do? and plus.. aw! man! poor yunho.. he really should keep an eye on his woman XD update soon!!!

Sierra -- 13 November 2006 at 6:26 p.m.
Hai... Xiao Xing, seems to me it's going nowhere but down from here. So sad... what am I gonna do? Btw, there will be no POV from the stars since I wouldn't know what the heck is going on in their head. But for characters I created, no problem ;)

~angelicfighter89~ -- 13 November 2006 at 6:14 p.m.
AAAaaaaahtis story is gettin better and better ^o^lolkeeep updatin :]

Xiao Xing -- 13 November 2006 at 3:33 p.m.
WHOA!! No way!! JaeJoong can't do that to Yunho!!! They're friends... they're brothers!! Sierra... you better have your head on straight!! No matter how hot JaeJoong is... you gotta stay true to your man!! --keke... plus...JaeJoong is my character's hubby in my story... keke (can't see him at a home wrecker, hehe.)hahahaha... (-_-")okay... any how... UPDATE SOON!!Gotta see what is going through that man's head and wats going through Sierra's head. haha.. can't wait!!Hope to see a new chapter very, very soon!!

LunarGaze -- 13 November 2006 at 3:20 p.m.
aaaaah!!! i love the end of the 11th chapter! update soon!

Sierra -- 13 November 2006 at 11:16 a.m.
Yaaahhh!! Jung Yun Ho, Kim Jae Joong, Brian Joo!! All of you Korean stars out there!!! You're turning me into a freakin' obsessive mad woman!!!

mz -- 13 November 2006 at 9:28 a.m.
kat, don't think u'd get to meet daniel.. u need to go back to work!! haha can't believe u get to "talk" to shoei, n elaine got to talk to jaejoong.. my 2 most fav guys in the fic.. aaahh~jaejoong n sierra? no no no, cannot cannot!! jaejoong should be a very loyal person, true to his bro yunho, cannot cannot!!~~love ur fic, j. ;) take care of ur health ar..

Sierra -- 13 November 2006 at 9:06 a.m.
Thanks y'all for the support. It's getting a bit obsessive, posting 2 to 3 long chapters each day. Hope y'all like the lastest twist. Keep up the comments and feedbacks.

dejavu -- 13 November 2006 at 8:14 a.m.
woah.. new reader here and im kinda quite wow-ed. by your whole audition experience and how it got you started on this fic. wow. haha.. not really done reading through all the chapters yet.. kinda skimmed through most cause im in a hurry.. but update soon! it seems really great! =)/_dejavu5_/_dejavu6_

stephie -- 13 November 2006 at 8:09 a.m.
omo!!! jaejoong and sierra??~!!! what about yunho.. omigoshhh~!!pooor yunho T_Tur ng parts were really funny.. haha..u are doing awesome! thanks for updating so frequently! XD

stephie -- 13 November 2006 at 4:21 a.m.
shoei.. sniff sniff. that chap was sad for him T_Tahh, yunho, love him. keke!cant wait for next chap! jaejoong and sierra mv!bye elaine and kat.. really love ur fic!!!

kathlyn -- 13 November 2006 at 4:14 a.m.
nOoo...don't deport Kat back to her country before she even have a decent fling. at least let her meet daniel henney.

blackheart -- 13 November 2006 at 2:45 a.m.
woah~woah~woohoo!!aww!nice!!~(>_<)

Sierra -- 13 November 2006 at 12:30 a.m.
Hi, u-boat. I'm sorry but SUJU will mainly have cameo roles since I love TVXQ and FTTS more. But I'll make sure your Hee Chul appears often ;)

u-boat -- 12 November 2006 at 8:57 p.m.
o.o O.o o.000 more heechul partss please! anyways, nice fic so farr. UPDATE! (heechul fic- /u_boat )

wingless_anjo -- 12 November 2006 at 12:23 p.m.
hahahha aw!~ kekek so cute! too bad u guys always got interupted >___<>

mz -- 12 November 2006 at 12:14 p.m.
ah!!! yun ho is cute, but i think i'd prefer jaejoong.. *drool..hehe, elaine n kat sounds so real, like they were really there!! haahhaCHAPTER 10, PLEASE~~~ ;)

nonex -- 12 November 2006 at 6:41 a.m.
weee another update xD

Sierra -- 12 November 2006 at 6:15 a.m.
I'm quick, aren't I? I'm gonna become a typing zombie soon. Hehe! Shoei? I dunno what to do with him. What should I do with Shoei???

stephie -- 12 November 2006 at 6:06 a.m.
i just finished submiting the comment,then went back to main index then,ta-daa, u updated.. wahh! kekeke.anyways, will keep on reading!what's gonna happen to shoei?

stephie -- 12 November 2006 at 5:36 a.m.
ah! yunho is back! yay!!!was really glad u updated so soon!!jaejoong is such a sweetheart!update soon! awesome writing!! d^_^b

wingless_anjo -- 12 November 2006 at 3:45 a.m.
aw~ cute.. very very cute.. very realistic problems and thinking too ^___^ hahahah aw~ jaejoong is too kind! kekeke update soon aight!?

Sierra -- 12 November 2006 at 2:54 a.m.
Thanks to Elaine's whining, I had to put up Chapter 7 at like 1am yesterday. I feel like having a good cry now. Yun Ho!!! You broke my heart... hehe!I'm gonna load up on chrysanthemum tea now (good for the eyes) and I'll try to make ch9 happen.

elaine -- 12 November 2006 at 2:20 a.m.
i just keep coming back for more and more!! what more can i say? hehe... write more kay? it fuels my fantasy too hahaha

stephie -- 12 November 2006 at 2:06 a.m.
hey!!i really like ur story!!!i didnt know they had SM audition in KL!? o.O anyways keep up the writing!!cant wait for update!!

Xiao Xing -- 12 November 2006 at 1:47 a.m.
Excellent!! DEFINETLY AN EXCELLENT STORY IN THE MAKING!!! Your story is great!! I DO wanna see more romance... and comedy in your story! I'm sure you'll be able to make it happen!! But do what you feel you must do to make this story fit and finished!!! Keep writing...keep updating.... and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!(*_~)p.s: Thanks for dropping by mine!! means a lot to me!!

Sierra -- 11 November 2006 at 12:29 p.m.
Nah... I don't think Brian likes Sierra. He was just dragged into it because of Yun Ho's insecurities. Hehe! But we'll see... If you see any reference to songs, try listening to the songs and reading the story at the same time. They'll help you feel exactly how the characters are feeling ;)

LunarGaze -- 11 November 2006 at 12:03 p.m.
it feels like the story's a love square now... is creative in my opinion. Good use of L'Arc en Ciel's song. I got a perfect image with that. can't wait for the next chapter!

Sierra -- 11 November 2006 at 8:01 a.m.
I didn't think that people would really like it. I'm so happy that you guys enjoy reading it. The truth is I haven't written even an essay in years. So it was surprising for myself that I could come up with so much. I guess the power of the fantasy is what's driving me to write. Not being to reach a dream must've made me really desperate and wishful :PAt the moment, I don't have a poster for my story. But I'll work on one real soon, I hope. Meanwhile, hope you all stay tuned. I will try to write as many chapters as I can and will keep it as interesting as possible. Keep commenting! Suggestions are welcome.

tingstarplace -- 11 November 2006 at 5:13 a.m.
hey! new reader here. the storyline's really good - i've enjoyed reading it so far! keep updating k? hope to read more soon :Dp/s: do drop by my fic /colour_of_clear if you have the time! x

lucky4u -- 10 November 2006 at 8:30 p.m.
HEY! I love your story! OMG! It's so good! Can you update a.s.a.p? Thanx. Luv Ya! ^_^

Xiao Xing -- 10 November 2006 at 4:31 p.m.
AHHH... I LOVE YOUR STORY!!Wow... you're a really REALLY good writer!!I love writing styles like this... I hope you update soon!! Your story is really really inspiring, too bad you didn't make the cut... but there are other ways to make it.But if you can't live it, you can still dream it. hehe...any how... UPDATE ASPA!! OKAY?okay... waiting paitently for your next update!!Hwaiting, Unnie!!p.s: I'm older than DBSK too... hehe... and I'm in love with them too... hahaha... -_-".(*_~)

LunarGaze -- 10 November 2006 at 3:51 p.m.
i love your fic so far ^_^ update soon!

Mz -- 10 November 2006 at 3:04 p.m.
wah.. so romantic!! ur story is makin me think of when i'm gonna experience all those heart beat racing and adrenaline again.. ;)put up pictures soon yeah, so we can imagine the scenarios better n drool over the handsome guyz.. hyuk hyuk.. :P

nonex -- 10 November 2006 at 7:54 a.m.
nice story! update soon! :)

Sierra -- 10 November 2006 at 4:13 a.m.
Well, you're in luck. I'm on a brain roll now. I'm gonna write until I can't think of anything. I hope the starting wasn't too boring. I was afraid people would be bored with so much about my fictional band mates. Hehe! But they are very good looking as I said they are. Otherwise, SM won't sign them. Hehe!

wingless_anjo -- 10 November 2006 at 4:03 a.m.
i'l be the first to comment. i like ur story alot.. i'm very glad that DBSK and FFTS motivated u hahah.. wait.. was that part of the story? >___> sorry im so slow! TT__TT aniways i'm liking the story so far~ ^___^ i really really like it! hahaha i hope you update soon too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OONNIEE !! jia you !
haha i already said to felicia onnie that you were doing nice !
cuz i wanted to stop reading after chapter blabla i dunno..
and then it got exciting
so I read 4 chapters more
ending up here ~ =p
YES almost catched up !