Wednesday 4 July 2007

Omo! Omo! Omo!

I am shocked... I am baffled... how did I manage to write 100 chapters of fantasy? ^_^ Probably because I keep dreaming... hehe...

Thank you to all the readers who have been reading up till now... for you and for me, here are a few wishes I have...

1. To keep writing quality chapters
I don't wanna just keep spinning yarns for the sake of reaching Chapter 200 o.O I want to keep writing because I have something fresh and exciting to share. So whenever my story gets to mundane and predictable, give me a wake up call ^_^

2. More comments!
In the recent weeks, I've never been more happier to write because there were people who took the time to comment on my work and the plot. Knowing that there are people out there who care about my characters and the fiction in general helps encourage me to write. So please... start COMMENTing!!! ^_^

3. Share MKR with the world
This is one huge favour I have to ask of all my readers. I know many of you are here because a friend had recommended you, or even because I have blatantly advertised it to you. Now I need your help to keep it up for me. Please get the whole world (or just anyone you know) to read my fiction. The more the merrier, and maybe if things work out, I can publish a book someday? Or a series of manga? Hehe!

So those are my wishes... for those who have any for me, feel free to make it known anytime, and I will see what I can do. Thank you for reading MKR from Chapter 1 to Chapter 100, I hope you continued to enjoy this fiction, as well as all the others that I write from time to time. I might be coming up with some new work soon... look out for my announcements!

For as long as my dreams are alive... my Korean romance will have a breath of life...

여러분... 사랑해!!! (yeoreobun... saranghae!!!) Everybody... I love you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll support you no matter what!!!its amazing...100th chapter..wow!!!
you rockzzzz sierra!!!!!

Anonymous said...

we love you too Sierra-unni